What you can do with your business listing
Having a listing on the Tucson Business Directory can benefit your business, free of charge, in a number of ways:
To get the most benefit out of your free business listing, you may want to edit it for accuracy and add a more detailed description. In order to edit your listing, you must follow these steps:
- Findability in the major search engines. Listings on bTucson.com are often found for combinations of keywords or business names plus 'Tucson'. This means a user searching for your product or service in Tucson is likely to find your bTucson.com listing.
- Link to your own website. We always link to the URL of a business if known.
- Collection of Testimonials. Users can easily add comments, either positive or negative, to all listings at bTucson.com. By encouraging your satisfied customers to post positive testimonials, the reputation of your business is enhanced.
If you do NOT have a website, and would like advice on creating one, feel free to contact us for assistance. We sometimes create websites and train folks to manage them, and can also point you to other reputable local designers.
- Copy the URL of your business listing on bTucson.com. You can use the search box to find your business. You will need the exact URL to proceed.
- register as a user on the site, if you haven't already. Note down your user name as you will need it on the next step.
- Contact bTucson.com and let us know that you would like edit permissions to modify your business listing. You will need your registered user name and the URL of your business listing.
- Wait one to two business days for a reply, confirming that you now have permissions to edit your listing.
- Go back to the URL of your listing. Click on the 'login' link, and enter your username and password. Then click on 'Edit item' to make changes. You can also upload images if desired.
That's it - thank you for helping make accurate and detailed information available to our users!
Back to bTucson.com